Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rockville Rocks the Cranberry Turkey Burger!


What a great time I had at the Whole Foods Market in Rockville, MD today. From the moment I arrived at about 9:30 am until I finished at 2:30 pm, all went well. Elsy and her team in the meat department were very helpful and the customers response to the samples I cooked was terrific. In just about 4 hours I sold over 4 cases of the Cranberry Turkey Burgers from Koch's Turkey Farm - on sale for $4.99 a box. People were happy to find such a healthy burger with just 2 ingredients - turkey and cranberries! The other great thing about these burgers is that they cook in just seven minutes from the time you take them from your freezer and put them in a preheated skillet with a tablespoon of Canola oil. Let's see....7 minutes, that gives you just enough time to make a salad and pour yourself a cold beverage on a warm summer day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment