Friday, June 25, 2010

Burgerblast in Baltimore!


The Whole Foods Market at Mt. Washington in Baltimore was the scene of a Koch's Turkey burger blowout today. Not only did dozens of boxes of the Cranberry turkey burgers sell in just 5 hours, but the wonderful people of Charm City appreciated the mildly sweet patties with every tastebud they had. To add to the days excitement, there was an unexpected celebrity sighting when Elena and Sophie from my favorite TV show, "Ace of Cakes", stopped in the store (to pick up a few things after work?). Sophie passed me by with barely a glance, but Elena stepped right up to my sampling station and tried the Cranberry burger without hesitation. As she walked away, I thought I should've asked for a picture with her, but the moment had passed. Oh well, I can always catch her on the Food Network http://www.foodnetwork.com/ace-of-cakes/index.html .......when I'm not cooking turkey burgers,of course! Tomorrow - on to Chevy Chase WFM!

No comments:

Post a Comment