Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday Baltimore, Saturday Chevy Chase


Tomorrow I'll be at the Whole Foods Market in historic Mt. Washington in Baltimore, MD talking turkey. On Saturday, my travels will take me down the road to Beautiful Chevy Chase, Md, home of the newest WFM in the area. At each store I'll cook and serve 400-500 bite size portions of our delicious new Cranberry Turkey Burger. My experience tells me that we'll sell 40-50 boxes of turkey burgers in each store as a result, making some hungry customers very happy this weekend. Don't take my word for it, stop by and find out for yourself - is this fruity burger the best thing to hit the frozen meat case this year? Hey, just 7 minutes from the freezer to the frying pan (1 Tbsp canola oil) to your dinnerplate, works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment