Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sold out in Vienna,Va!

Another 90 degree day, another demo for Koch's Turkey Farm. This weekend I'm in the lovely town of Vienna, Va., a suburb of Washington, DC, just a three hour drive from the farm. I parked in the sweltering lot and entered the store, where the meat team leader quickly greeted me and wished me luck. He was a busy guy, getting different cuts of meat ready for hungry weekend customers. As I set up my sampling station, I realized that the 6 cases of Cranberry Turkey burgers that were on order for this store had not arrived. I did have a dozen boxes on display in the frozen meat case, so I got busy and the delicious burgers sold out in just an hour! (See Pic)

I took a short break, 30 minutes or so, and then started cooking again - hoping that the tardy delivery would arrive soon. A few minutes later, I went to the receiving area to check for the product and was happy to find our turkey burgers were in the house! More sampling and a couple of hours later, many new customers took home the tasty patties and I was done for the day. I returned Saturday morning to spread the story of America's most exciting burger innovation - the Cranberry Turkey Burger from Koch's Turkey Farm! Needless to say, customers enthusiasm for the turkey patties was terrific and in another 3 hours, another sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment