Friday, July 16, 2010

Philadelphia Force!


This weekends Cranberry Burger tasting takes me to the Whole Foods Market in Philadelphia's Callowhill area, not far from the Art Museum. On a very hot summer day, shoppers were in no hurry to rush through the air-conditioned store and enjoyed the many samples I handed out. One of the customers turned out the be the Philadelphia Police Commissioner, Chief Charles Ramsey (4 gold stars on his collar). I thanked the Chief for the work he and his officers do every day to protect that people of the city and asked him about an officer shot just the day before. He said the officer would be ok, but need a lot of rehab for his leg wound. I got a quik pic with the Chief and wished him and his officers well.


Tomorrow I'll be back in the store, so stop by and taste Koch's Turkey Farms outstanding, surprising, revolutionary Cranberry Turkey Burger - see you in the meat department!

No comments:

Post a Comment